REMOVAL / EXPULSION / CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION:
The Director of the Institute reserves the right to expel or remove any student on account of :-
- Unable to pay all the college due.
- Any conduct which is unsatisfactory and below the dignity of Institute.
- Active participation in any political anti social activities.
- Criminal case or immoral attitude.
- Drug / Liquor addicts or smoking habit in the premises.
- In case of providing wrong / incomplete and false information.
24 ORDINANCE :-
All the students who have sought the admission in M.A. Social work will be governed by the ordinance No. 13 of the Pt. RaviShankar Shukla University, Raipur (C.G.)
Our Institute is counselling center for all distance courses run by "MATS" University, Raipur (Arang) (C.G.) El+